Monday 26 September 2011

Korres Bronzer (Ideal for you fair skinned beauty's)

Todays post is a request to show you my Korres bronzer after my bronzer collection post.
I picked this bronzer up from ebay about a year ago and its the lightest shade of bronzer that i own.

Korres Bronzer 01 Sunglow Light

The shade 01 has no orange tones at all it is more of a neutral very light brown with slight shimmer

As you can see from the swatch on my fingertip, the colour is light in texture as well as colour so its good for fair/medium skinned ladies and if you are one to shy away from the usual bronzers in fear of looking fake then this is a great choice as it just tends to warm the skin up rather than looking like an obvious bronzer.


I use a really big brush and apply it at the temples cheek bones, jaw line and even a touch on my nose.

The bronzer is not at all noticable on my skin as i am fairly tanned at the moment, i use this more in winter as my skin is lighter then. I usually apply the bronzer last as it just seems to finish my makeup off.


Korres bronzer is a great choice for anyone who has never used a bronzer before and for anyone who is worried about blending etc as its such a fine powder it needs so little blending and it can be built up for a bit more depth if needed. It feels very lightweight and lasts really well too.

I will do another post soon and compare the swatches of all the bronzers. Do you have a winter bronzer?

20 comments:

  1. You look fab in the last pic <3 Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this bronzer! Even when I'm tanned it's good for giving a bit of colour and definition :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own this bronzer and I completely agree with your review, this bronzer is fab for people with fair/light skin :) I mainly use 3 bronzers during the winter : the Korres one, NYC Sunny and Stila Bronzing Powder in Shade 01. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking gorgeous as ever, Nic! I'm not exactly fair skinned by really want this bronzer for subtle contouring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The package is lovely! :) nice review!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I'm very fair and have only a couple of bronzers, being scared of the orange glow! This one looks perfect though! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own this bronzer and really like it too. I'm very pale it works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! I love how the beauty industry calls us 'fair' girls, when all I ever thought, I was, was PALE as HECK. xD HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may have to do a bit of research on this, it looks great! I'm always worried I've packed on the bronzer too much (and that I just can't tell, but that other people will be horrified) so it'd be nice to get a foolproof one. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have shade 02 and I loooove it! Gives a beautiful natural warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Korres bronzer!I have the 02 which is a little more darker,but it feels so nice on skin!Doesnt it??

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks lovely gives a real healthy look to your skin. Great to here about products for fair skin too thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks really lovely. I love your eyebrows! They're perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this looks perfect! thanks for the review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds lovely - I may well give it a go this winter!
    Thanks hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comments ladies. I love finding products that suit very fair skins as i think a lot of people with fair skin struggle to get good products.

    Thanks for the compliment Stacey, i used my HD set with this look i will have to do a review on it as its really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey by the way I awarded you 3 blog awards simultaneously! LOL yeah that's great! You really deserve this! please check it out here:
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-for-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Daphyin, aww thanks so much hun i will pop over to your blog now and check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Nicoletta. This is really useful. Maybe there is a bronzor out there for me, after all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx