Friday 30 September 2011

SOS Itchy Scalp relief!

My hair has taken a fair bit of abuse lately from permanent colour, heat styling etc and i have been mixing and matching different shampoo's, conditioners and styling products like there's no tomorrow.
Unfortunately my scalp didn't seem to like this and i suddenly had a sever dose of itchy scalp.

Now it doesn't sound much but for anyone who has suffered with dry and itchiness to the scalp you will know how annoying it is. I have never suffered with dandruff before and i looked like i had nits as i was constantly itching my head. It was seriously driving me insane.

Luckily for me a lovely PR lady heard me complaining on twitter and offered to send me a new product from La Roche-Posay. I had no idea that La Roche-Posay produced hair care and as i love a lot of the skincare range i was thrilled to try it out.

Kerium DS Anti-dandruff intensive treatment

The shampoo is Paraben Free and provides intense micro exfoliation to quickly remove even persistent dandruff. It also contains a vitamin PP which helps to deeply sooth and relieve itchiness on the scalp.


The bottle contains only 125ml but you only need to use this twice a week. You basically shampoo your hair as normal with it but leave it on for about 10 minutes before rinsing off.

This looks like any other shampoo, its clear in colour, lathers up nicely and rinses off as you would expect. The smell is barely there just a clean and fresh type of aroma.

Even from the first use it made a huge difference to my scalp. It really soothed and calmed down the itchiness and after using it for 4 weeks my scalp is back to its normal healthy looking self. No flakes, no itchiness, Yahoooo.

Another benefit is that my hair is looking really shiny and healthy. My only problem at the moment is the ends of my hair look a bit dry but that is down to the fact that i need a trim and nothing to do with this product.
I'm so pleased that this was recommended to me to try and if you suffer with itchiness, dry scalp or dandruff then i seriously would consider trying this. xx

4 comments:

  1. Yaaay, I NEED this asap! Cheers love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this product before and it's AMAZING!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, I'll definitely be picking up a bottle to have on stand by for when my scalp flairs up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is exciting. I love Roche Posay skincare, will look at this shampoo and see if have any other hair products.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx