Friday 10 December 2010

Yay for the Postman !

Hello ladies, hope you are all having a great friday. I am so pleased that mr postman has managed to deliver some goodies to me this week.
I can't tell you how excited i was when he knocked on the door and handed me a big parcel. Only to open it up and discover that my Beauty Bible products had arrived for testing.

 For any of you that don't know, the Beauty Bible   is an amazing company that write beauty books sourced from information that people give them about products they've tested out. This is the first time i have been involved with the process and I'm so excited. You get 10 products which they select for you so it was a fantastic surprise when i opened my package.


I have been wanting to try this for a while as i love anything almond scented.


Another thing I'm excited to try is the Melvita Micellaire water


I have never heard of IS Youth Complex so had a quick Google and it's apparently a miracle product that costs $130 and can be prescribed by dermatologists for lines & wrinkles. The reviews I've read are amazing.


OPI nail envy is such a cult product and I've never tried it so again i was super excited to see this turn up.

I also received a Liz Earle superskin moisturiser  and 5 other lovely looking products. I'm in product heaven today.
The lovely girls over at Beauty Bible also have a blog for you to check out Beauty Bible Blog
Has anyone else ever taken part in any of these testing panels?

15 comments:

  1. Its fantastic when the postman brings parcels, love it!

    Ive not checked out Beauty Bible, but I might. Then again I dont have enough hours in a day to review for my own blog haha.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha i know i will need a few more body parts soon if i keep going at this rate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting big boxes from the postman! Have fun trying your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of them before, think i might check them out.

    Looks like you got some really good products though, cant wait for the reviews x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally unrelated to this post, but just to let your readers know that House of Fraser has Urban Decays naked palette back in stock for £27 (or add FRIEND10 to get 10% off up until Sun) - just ordered it along with cliniques gentle light powder & some mascara, oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for posting this I will be sure to check out this site! nothing better then getting free stuff and getting to try it out and buying it and it not working or doing its job!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! Who doesn't love a bunch of treats delivered by the mail man! I can't wait to see all of my new things! I always seem to miss half of my parcels when I go home!! But I guess knowing they are coming soon is even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA, how you called it the 'postman' made me think of that Lindsay Lohan song.. "I waaaait for the postmaaaan, to bring me a letteerrr" xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing mail! Enjoy everything =D

    I had a sample of Burt's Bees Beeswax Hand Cream and it was nice (=

    ReplyDelete
  10. love and hate the mail man all packages are taking forever yeeey for all your things !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a nice blog! thanks for following me! i'm following you too, can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely stuff! btw, thanks for following! following you now too =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you got some great stuff!

    Missy
    Enter my Christmas giveaway!
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com/2010/12/exclusive-christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, that sounds really awesome! Nothing more exciting that a big box of beauty products that have been selected for you :) Looking forward to hearing what you think of the youth Complex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. great stuff u got there hun,hav fun testing these.

    btw u have a great blog,new follower here

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx