Tuesday 21 December 2010

Bling on the teal !

Morning everyone, oooh it's getting exciting now, just 4 days till Xmas day. I have been busy these last few days and my nails have been left unpainted looking boring, so yesterday i decided to jazz them up with a bit of sparkle.



 1 Coat of no7 Totally Teal, 1 coat of W7 glitter and Sally Hanson Mega Shine Top Coat


So it's not a colour for the faint hearted but if you cant wear this full blown colour now then when can you? I Love it so much I've even given my tootsies a matching set. xx

12 comments:

  1. love it. It's very aquamarine lol, those are nails to brighten up some grey days :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun! I think its about time I got in the christmas spirit and jazzed up my talons ha.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choice of colors! Teal is one of my favourite colors, in fact I'm wearing it today. I might copy you!

    www.theredpipette71.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you had to! I love teal nails! And I love the glitter you used on this mani! Now you are going to make me want to pull out some of my teal polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing colour : ))


    if U want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this combo! Fab colours & im a sucker for glitter! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, the colour is lovely but i'm afraid it's started to chip on day 2 :(
    Anyone reccomend a great topcoat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hun! x mega shine looks worth a try x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check my blog and search for INSTA-DRI top coat, the best EVER! My nail polish last at least 4 days, even super cheap ones like ELF!
    www.theredpipette71.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Red i will take a look xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx