Friday 3 December 2010

The Perfect Bath cocktail !

So Last night i needed a little treat. I love the snow but it has been like this for nearly a full week now and I've been stuck inside the house so thought I'd have a little pampering session.


 Now it may be cold outside but my home is lovely and warm & what better way to beat the chill than to take a long hot soak in the bath.


 I threw in a Think Pink Ballistic from Lush £2.30 which is one of my favourites. It smells beautiful, vanillary and sweet. I just love the overly girly look of this one and end up buying it time after time.


Then i added a tiny amount of the Creamy Candy Bubble bar £2.35. Now when i say tiny i mean about a sixth of it. Which is more than enough as i am lucky enough to have a jacuzzi bath ( Yaaay )
The creamy bar is packed with chunks of cocoa butter which melt in the water to lavish the skin with moisture and it again smells divine. Sweet and candy like as the name suggests.
Believe me there is nothing better than a jacuzzi bath filled with LUSH products to soak away the winter blues.


 Here's my bath just after i added the creamy candy bar. The bubbles just get higher and higher while I'm in the water until i have to turn the jets off before the bath overflows with bubbles ha. Unfortunately i couldn't take a photo of that as i had to be in the bath and I'm not wasting those bubbles even for you lovely lot.


I light some candles around the room. This is a White Chocolate massage candle. It smells just like a milky bar, i love it. Then you use the melted oil to either rub on your dry patches when you get out the bath or if you are very lucky you can convince someone else to give you a massage :)


That's my perfect bath. The snow doesn't look so bad after all xx

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow sounds fab, I think I'm gonna have to take a bath after reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a bubble bath. Where did you get those candles from, they sound divine and I've never come across those ones before xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacuzzi bath looks amazing! You lucky girl you! Haha. I love the candle too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazing.. I love baths but always opt for showers instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lush products! and your bath looks really relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you with your jacuzzi bath! All of those products look amazing, I'll have to check them out some time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candy bar is my all time favourite from lush.Love it!!!!!!

    http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a day at the spa! Love it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous of the jacuzzi tub! Looks so relaxing! I'm going to have to try Lush one of these days. I have been seeing so many people talking about their bubble bars recently!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! I'm very very jealous of the bath! I'm hoping when I go on days off I get a bath, except I'm going to be at my brothers house for Christmas, and having a bath in somebody elses tub just isn't the same.... :( I love yours though! Perhaps your next give-away could be an invite to use your fabulous jacuzzi!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow looks lovely!! xx
    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovvvve the look of this! I unfortunately have a rubbish bath so never buy bath stuff, unless I'm going to my mam's place, thennnn I load up on the Lush products hehe Going to stay there this Christmas, so deffo goin on a Lush spree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't believe you get six uses out of that:O x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bath!!!it sounds like relaxing and regenerating!!!Enjoy more of those baths hun!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. My parents own a jacuzzi bath tub, I love having a bath in it. :D The bath with the lush bath cocktail looks so yummy and cozy.

    Can't believe you've had snow for over a week, we only just got it this week in Manchester and I'm already fed up of it. It's turned to ice today. Eeeeek. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! I'm also fed up of the cold mostly...
    Noticed you've changed your blog's theme. I was in a similar mood this week and I've already changed mine twice!
    www.theredpipette71.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for all your replies, i have more baths than showers, it's my little treat to myself and chill out time.
    The candles were from a seller on face book Linzis candles and tarts.

    Red: I needed a change on my blog and like it better like this. Sometimes a change is as good as a rest ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your bath looks so luxurious! so jealous! Ive never tried the bubble bars before, i might give it a go next time im in lush :)
    just followed you too ^_^
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx