Monday 20 December 2010

Sexy hair Reinvent shampoo & conditioner


Sexy hair products is a favourite range of mine. I became hooked on the products after trying some mini sizes of the hair play powder and dry hair shampoo. So i was delighted to hear about this latest range of shampoos and conditioners.




Here's what Sexy hair have to say about the products:
Reinvent is ideal for dry, damaged, aging, over-processed or colour-treated hair.

 Two nourishing regimes for fine/thin or thick/coarse hair, which will hydrate and help repair, rebuild and strengthen — literally reinventing — your hair, from the inside out.

So What did i think? 
I have been using these for about 3 weeks now and i have found them brilliant. The smell is lovely and fresh and the shampoo lathers up nicely. They leave my hair ultra shiny and lovely and smooth without weighing my hair down.
My colour looks bright and seems to have faded less than usual. 

I   I am impressed to read that this gentle, moisturising formulas treat hair with coconut 
    oil , bamboo extract and acai berry, and contain NO: soap, parabens, gluten or 
    alcohol.  So not full of nasties like a lot of shampoos.

    You can buy these products from lookfantastic 
    Shampoo £12.99 Conditioner £13.49
    Have you tried anything from this range before?


6 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from their range, but I'm now tempted. I love Tigi's Oatmeal and Honey conditioner, but really, the smell is too strong for my like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked the look of their volumising range but haven't got round to trying it yet. Glad they smell lovely as thats a big tick in the box for me. (after doing their job that is!) x

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look good! Perhaps I should try them for my very unhappy hair at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these sound great! I'm kinda sick of my current shampoo and conditoner so might invest in these when I'm doing a little online shopping this weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried their leave in conditioner and I LOVE it - definitely want to try these too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i reallllly wanna try these but seem a tad pricey - on my wish list for sure as my hair is coloured, long - and dry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx