Tuesday 14 December 2010

Artdeco Glam Art Xmas Collection

Xmas is nearly upon us and i for one feel like glamming up a little to celebrate. Artdeco have launched a glamorous  new collection which i have been lucky enough to sample for you ladies.
The make up range is made up of shimmering hues of gold, silver, champagne, soft browns, lilac, greens and earth tones. 



Included in the collection is the Glam Art Beauty Box Magnum priced at £21.05. This luxurious refillable magnetic beauty box contains an integrated lipstick compartment and 6 metallic eyeshadows.



Glam Stars Lipstick in 4 new shades £17.25



 Liquid Star Eyeliner £14.00
This gorgeous liquid eyeliner contains fine glitter particles for dazzling eyes this party season.


These are just a few of the highlights for me.



I was send nail polish sparkling rose £9.30 to sample which is a stunning shimmery colour which is a perfect shade for some added dazzle at those Xmas parties.




 I was also sent the artdeco eyeshadow base which is priced at just £7.45. This is amazing , i will be doing a full review on this soon but lets just say it's super creamy and smooth and it makes my eyeshadow last and last.




My last item is the beautiful Glam Stars Lipstick in the shade Champagne. This can be worn alone on on top of other lipsticks for a subtle shimmer. I love the fact that it's a nude but the shimmer gives it that slight depth to prevent that washed out look which is all to easy to get with some of the neutrals around. As always with Artdeco the formulation is super smooth too.



Artdeco products are available from 
www.garden.co.uk 

 Have you tried artdeco products before? I have to say i'm a huge fan and the more products i try the more i rate them.
Let me know what you think?

10 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick color and the nail polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried but think I may have to! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent had any art deco makeup and i'm very curious to try one,i like the metallic shadows:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big-big fan of Art Deco and always rave about their products!

    The eyeshadow base is one of my favourites, probably the best I've tried so far. I also love the black liquid liner in the 4th pic, it's waterproof, super black and a dupe for the Mac's Superslick liner! And of course, the single eyeshadows that fit in magnetic palettes are a must, in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried these products! But they look fab! I love the lipstick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that nail varnish, would be cool under Barry M's crackle nail varnish :) LovelyGirlieBits

    ReplyDelete
  7. never tried e products but i love e nail polish&lipstick,very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! Another product I have yet to try! Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the look of Art Deco make up, especially the Beauty Box Magnum with the refillables and the dark pink Glam Stars lipstick too.

    Didn't know where to get it from till now. Off to place an order... hehehehe

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty lipstick!! I love it!

    visit my blog if you like and follow me please:)

    xxx
    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx