Monday 18 October 2010

Soap & Glory Glow Job!

 Yes i said Glow lol! I love the way soap & glory name all there products fun names.
I was recently introduced to this product by a friend who loves it so when she offered me hers to try out i thought i would give it a go.

 The cream comes out as any other cream.


Can you see the little grains in it which pop and release a pretty bronze colour?

 You can see here as I'm mixing it becomes more of a tinted moisturiser. There is something quite therapeutic about popping the grains.
I really like the glow it gives my skin and although there is no coverage as such it makes my skin look healthy and i can add just a little mac mineralised powder to finish it off.

 Add a few products:
 

Too faced bronzer, Pandora's box mascara, clinique liner, YSL touche eclat and MAC bombshell lipstick.
Ooh i nearly forgot a little powder in my brows in coffee bean from prestige.

Final look:



 I think i will buy this Glow Job as i think its great for a nice natural look and its different from anything else that i use.
If you do try it just make sure to burst all the little beads on your hand and mix it before you apply to the face otherwise it can streak a little. Have you tried this product before?
I think soap & glory do some great products and this time of year they bring out some fab gift sets too.
Hope you are all having a great Monday xxx

14 comments:

  1. Preetttty :)
    I want to try the soap & glory product listed, thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempted to buy it just for the popping beads - and I don't even wear tinted moisturisers! Can't resist a cute gimmick though haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try a whole bunch of soap and glory :D this sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this, I like the effect but it seems to make my oily skin even worse =( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Soap & Glory's cheeky little names! This product looks interesting and I might check it out! Thanks- you look terrific in photos.

    XO
    Jolene
    jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! Thanks for sharing x I’ve just come across your blog and I love it! Will be stopping by from now on x


    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I've never taken notice of this before and I love soap & glory stuff, will have to get some thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay that is seriously strange, I used this this morning for the first time in months, literally months! how weeeird! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting! I have seen their products at Target, but never gave them a second look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the soap & glory range and was sooo excited when they brought out the range of face care stuff but this is one of the few things i havent tried. The end result in your pics looks amazing and i do have a birthday coming up so maybe if I mention it all subtle like someone will be very generous :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your comments girls, i have to admit soap & glory range are new to me too. I've seen them loads but not tried many things at all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look gorgeous and u have nice skin too <3
    i dont think this will work for me now since my skin is flakey and peeling =(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Soap&Glory stuff! Love the final look, your skin looks flawless.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx