Thursday 7 October 2010

ARTDECO New Beauty Desire Collection

Hi there my fellow bloggers, today i can't wait to tell you about ARTDECO'S Latest Collection which i am so excited about. If you read my blog a lot you will have heard me mention how much i LOVE Artdeco products. The quality is amazing and this collection of colours is really one of my favourites so far.

 How stunning does this model look with such deep smokey eyes, It's so dramatic and perfect for the upcoming season.

Here are a few of my top picks:

Sinuous Claret (No. 45),
Maiden Pink (No. 54), 
Saffron Copper (No. 88) 
Nebulous Taupe (No. 102
RRP £9.30


Eye Designers in Shades:
Shimmering rock (No 15)
Luminous Night Sky (No 89)
Pearly Violet Silk (No 95)
Tobacco Brown (No 07)
RRP £9 
Refills £6.25


I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few products from this collection !


Two of the Eye Designer Applicators in the Pearly Violet Silk & Luminous Night Sky


The Shadow is cleverly held in the lid so you can apply it directly from the applicator and it tops itself up each time you replace the lid. These would be great for touching up on a night out or travelling too. I also love how you can refill these so it's both money saving and economically friendly :)


I also received one of ARTDECO'S High Performance Lipsticks RRP £15.55.
The formula is just spot on. If you haven't tried any of these lipsticks before then you seriously need to try these out. They are super creamy and moisturising, i have tried so many lipsticks but nothing compares texture wise to these.

 Swatches. 


FOTD using these products. It was daytime so i didn't want it too over the top but i can't wait to vamp it up on a night out wearing these colours. I will add some black and beige and lashes for full on glamour.


 I love how easy these are to apply. I have used Luminous night sky as a liner on my lid and Pearly Violet Silk as a wash of colour.


Lipstick Love


Check out Artdeco  for more details and your nearest stockist. Do you have any artdeco products in your collection yet?


9 comments:

  1. Wow!!..Love all the nail polishes shade.. I love you look hun..You look gorgeous with red lippie..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing especially the eyeshadows!The blue colour brings out the brown in your eyes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection looks awesome! Really pretty colors!!! You look gorgeous!!!

    XOXO

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i love that lipstick! you rock the smokey eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the products look amazing and I love how you've recreated the smokey eye look! The lip stick looks gorgeous on and although it isn't exactly cheap I will definitely be doing a little online shopping to pick up a couple of items :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I love this lip color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!

    www.cupcakecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing <3
    love the dark lipstick on u =)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx