Thursday 21 October 2010

NYX Runway palette Supermodel !

 I have had this palette for a while now, its one i just don't seem to get round to using though. I love the colours and they are nicely pigmented. I know the brand is not widely available here but you can get nyx of ebay and the prices are great so its worth paying for the postage.


 The swatches are on bare skin so you can see how nice they are. I love the last 2 colours they are both so vibrant and all the shades blend easily.




This is the look i created using the Supermodel palette. I should of added some false lashes as my feeble lashes don't do the look any justice.
Have you girls tried any of the NYX palettes? I do have another one in more neutral shades but since buying the Naked palette i haven't used it.

Note to self: Start using all these fab colours and stop playing it safe.
Wrap up warm girlies it's going to be a bit chilly today xxx

13 comments:

  1. The last 2 colours look so amazingly pigmented. Too bad they're not colours I would use. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, the blue look really suits you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ,, i have the romance once i think ,,
    i love nyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post...

    For designer clothes like Sarees, Salwar Kameez and lehenga Chiolis visit - http://www.sareez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, pigmented colors!! Thanks for the swatches Nic! ;) I love the bright blue you used on the inner corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice swatch. I love the bright pink and blue in the palette =D!!

    even blue eyeshadow really not complements with my skin tone =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I think it looks great even without the false lashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color on you! I'm not so sure that blue looks so fantastic on me, but maybe I'll go give it a whirl! And your lashes are just fine the way they are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh thats gorgeous! defo need to get some of these :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this palette because it's fun! The colours randomly remind me of David Bowie. Perfect colours for Saturday night out! ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, lovely palette! I havent tried many NYX products but all the American bloggers seem to have good things to say about them! Love the selection of colours in this palette so might just treat myself to a little pressie :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx