Monday 25 October 2010

What a lovely present for the bride !

I saw this gorgeous gift set for a bride today and thought it would make such a great gift. I just love philosophy products so thought i would share this with you.

 Available from John Lewis at £39.25

The bride gift set is contained in a decorative hat box and includes:
Purity made simple one-step facial cleanser, 59ml
Hope in a jar therapeutic moisturizer, 29.5ml
Amazing Grace perfumed shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, 59ml,
Amazing Grace perfumed firming body emulsion, 59ml
Amazing Grace perfumed hand cream, 29.5ml 


xx

6 comments:

  1. such a great idea - though the products look so lovely I'd happily treat myself to this.

    havent tried any of the philosophy shampoos but keep meaning to cos I've heard many great reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as All Made Up, this looks so good, I'd like it for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice for everyone. I love philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! One of my best friends is getting married in a couple of weeks, and I've been stumped on what to get her... she will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy! These are really nice. Where can I find them? I'd love to give these to my friends for Christmas.
    -GAYLE IS VOLATILE
    P.S. Hope you like my newest outfit post and follow my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a lovely present x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx