Sunday 10 October 2010

MAC Chatterbox, close up & personal.


I picked up Chatterbox from my recent trip after seeing it on a few of my lovely followers.
I am wearing it here , keeping the rest of my makeup really simple with the emphasis on the lips.


 Close up & personal



Pro's & Con's

Pro's: Gorgeous colour
Love the creamy texture
Great for easy Makeup days. ( add some mascara & this lippy & it looks like you've made an effort :)

Con's: Doesn't last too well on me :(
Makes my teeth look a bit yellow 


All in all a great lippy that I'm sure i will wear time & time again. I think it will look good with a black smokey eye as well for a bit of a Hot Glamour look.

Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing sunday xx


16 comments:

  1. Very pretty, can't wait to receive mine, although I keep thinking maybe I should have chose another colour.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely on you, I know what you mean about certain colours making teeth look yellow it's a pain. Really want to have mine whitened at some point though being a Yorkshire lass a love a good cuppa so they'd prob just end up yellow again lol! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour and it really looks good on you! The counter mac lady nearly had me persuaded to get this but I went for impassioned instead! This is next on my list of lipsticks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous colour! I love any sorta pink lip stick but I like that this really stands out cos it's kinda matte but seriously bright! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, wearable color! Looks lovely on you.

    XO
    Jolene

    jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both lippies color..^_^..I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour - it really, really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. chatterbox ooozes glamour. Love it. Think I'll pick this up on payday. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow very pretty !!! goes great with your skin tone =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This colour really suits you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi babe...love love that color on you its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mac Chatterbox is one of my favourite lippies, it looks lovely on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww u got it too =D
    gorgeous ,, it looks amazing on u hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, gorgeous color. Looks creamy in texture too. Too bad it doesn't have lasting power.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this colour! so pretty on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx