Sunday 3 October 2010

My Vegas Haul !!!

As promised all my goodies from my recent trip. I spent a little more than i should have but it was so tempting. I just love the shops over there, i would of needed to rob a bank to buy everything i wanted.

 Playboy Wedges

 Brown platform shoes

 My favourite double ring. It looks fab on. The jewelry was amazing, i wish I'd brought more.

 2nd ring. This is really bling in real life the photo does not do it justice.

 Diamante hoop earrings

 Brown chunky bangle

My favourite perfume. I brought this in Sephora

 Leopard 1 shoulder dress. I got this for my hubbys 40th party which is coming up very soon. It looks lovely on. I am so pleased with it.

 Stridex pads for my spot prone skin.

 Mint Julep Masque. I've wanted to try this for ages so grabbed one up.

 My skin really seems to like products containing AHA's and this was a bargain price so i thought I'd try it.

 Victoria secrets Lemon sugar body mist ( i have the lotion and love it )
Victoria secrets fragrances in Love spell & Berry kiss.


Bath & body works lotion in dark kiss.
From Sephora Too Faced palette containing pink leopard, candy leopard and peach leopard.
The famous Metro Chic opi polish (love)
04 candid candy lipliner & a sample of make up forever foundation.

MAC goodies :)

 My dark Magic.

 Resort life.

 Dazzleglass in internationalist

 Chatterbox lipstick

 Blackground paint pot

Soft & Gentle mineralised skinfinish

I also got an empty mac eyeshadow palette which i desperately needed. Oh and a zip up warm black velour top from adidas for the plane journey home. I am feeling rather spoilt.
If you girls want me to show you any of these in more detail just ask. I LOVE shopping it's the best high a girl can get xxx

25 comments:

  1. Great haul - those platforms are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely products! That Too Faced palette looks fab! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul, I wish we had victoria secret here! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh fab buys! Love the dress! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys!!! Love those platform heels, stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The victorias secret lemon sugar body mist sounds gorgeous! Great haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm literally drooling, wow!!! You got so many nice things!! I love everything you got! I've heard so many good things about the Mint Julep Masque, so I'd love a review on it whenever you get the chance! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won a giveaway the other day which included a MAC lipstick and I chose Chatterbox! I'm hoping I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely goodies, that dress looks fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything you got! I think I might just have to make a weekend trip down to Vegas after seeing this haul! Especially love the shoes by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul. I love shopping in Vegas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing stuff! Jealous you got some Mac VV stuff! Glad you had a fun time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I especially love the rings you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABBY haul there lady.. Sounds like you had a fab trip, and welcome back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am a million percent jealous of that leopard print dress! great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am really into leopard XD your leopard dress and too face leopard are sooo cool =D!!

    and your MAC haul! jealous ><!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing haul! you lucky lucky girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul girl! Looks like Vegas was a successful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All I can say is everythings is gorgeous!..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  20. The leopard one shoulder dress is simply stunning!! Love it!!

    XO
    Jolene

    http://www.jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome haul!!! Love that dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow thats quite a haul! All the makeup looks gorgeous and I'm so jealous that you got the Mint Julep Masque - all the American bloggers rave about this but you cant seem to get it here in the UK. I really should just order one online!

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great haul!
    Ive just spent about 20minutes reading your blog and stalking your old posts.. love it!! :)) We have similar taste in make-up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx