Friday 1 October 2010

Venomous Villains Mineralize eyeshadow look !!!!

Hey there gorgeous girlies, i know you are waiting to see what i managed to get my mitts on while holidaying in Vegas so haul photos to come but this morning i had to try out my 2 products i got from the MAC Venomous Villians collection.




My Dark Magic. I couldn't resist the beautiful marbelling pink, purple and black. This comes out very dark and very shimmery but i thought if i played around with it i could make it work. I just had to have it.




I also picked up the Lipgelee in Resort Life. I know this has been out with a previous collection which i didn't buy but when i tested it on my hand the sparkling shimmer was too much and i was instantly sold. The colour is beautiful, it;s a pale champagne with an ultra wet look.

The first time i tried the My Dark Magic eyeshadow i was a little dissapointed as i used a dark base and it just turned out a shimmery black. It wasn't that it was not a pretty colour but i really wanted the purple to show through. So with this in mind today i applied a little pixie epoxy as a base.  I also used my Lancome eyeliner under my eyes in a light purple colour to try and bring out the colours in the eyeshadow more. I added Mac vanilla pigment as a highlighter colour on my brow bone too.
Here's how it turned out:




Do i have cheekbones? Ha next time i might stick to a sculpting powder !



What are you going to purchase if anything from this collection? I have to say the products look a lot nicer in real life i could of easily brought a whole lot more xx


19 comments:

  1. you've done a lovely look with it :)
    i'm a sucker for anything with pretty colours lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous!! I got the regular purple eyeshadow from this collection "her alter image" I think it's called, I love adding some purple to my looks sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!..Gorgeous look you have there hun..Love the lipgelee too..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look stunning! You always do your eye makeup so well! :) x
    I like the look of the highlighter

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty!
    love the eyeshadow look!
    hope you had a lovely time in vegas
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really nice :)

    Princess Juicy T ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that blue-ish purple looks amazing on you, I love love love blue-ish purples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in purple! The liner looks great as well. I ordered a few items from the Cruella collection, can't wait to get them in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love My Dark Magic on you!! It was already on my list for this collection along with the other Mineralize Eyeshadow but now I am super excited! May have to get the Pixie Epoxie stuff too, keep hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look~! That eyeshadow looks really good!
    I'm not getting anything from this collection, sadly..U_U

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh...my dark magic looks amazing! I actually sat and stared at the pretty colours for ages! I might have to add that to my list now! This list is getting bigger by the day! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the mineralize shadow looks to die for

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooooooh! beautiful! now i want that MES!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks girls i am really pleased that i picked these two up. I origionally wanted one of the blushers but glad i went with the eyeshadow instead.
    I can't wait to see what everybody else gets xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That purple looks amazing! I didn't think I wanted anything, but now, maybe I do! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so in love with that eye shadow. Great choices!

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVES LOVES LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The eyeshadow looks gorge!
    Love the eye look!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow that eye shadow looks gorg on you
    & how cute is that packaging! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx