Wednesday 20 October 2010

Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair !

Well ladies, today i wanted to do a little review of Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair Cream. 
I am finding that now I've hit 35 that i really need a little bit of help in keeping those pesky wrinkles away and something to help with puffiness and dark circles too.
I have been using this product for over a month now so feel that i can give a realistic review for this fab little cream.

so lets start with the packaging. As always,  Liz Earle products come packed really beautifully wrapped in tissue paper which i love. There is something really decedent about ripping off the paper to see whats hidden inside.

The product comes boxed and looks elegant and natural.




I was a little disappointed that the tube was only 10ml as most creams i have used in the past have been 15ml so on first impressions i though that id use it up too quickly.

Now the Web site states: 
This light, triple action cream helps to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. Light-reflective particles conceal and help brighten dark under-eye shadows while SPF10 mineral sunscreen protects against UV light.


Well i have to say that i really like the results i am seeing. I have no puffiness on my eyes at all and the dark circles look so much better although there are some days when they look better than others. My eye area feels nice and supple and the cream sinks in easily without leaving any stickiness or residue.

I love the fact that the product has an SPF to help protect this sensitive area and my concerns about the tube size were unfounded as the tube looks really full still even though Ive used it everyday for a month.
My makeup applies nice and smoothly around the eyes when i use this too and Ive found that Ive needed less concealer. Result. 

So Liz Earle does it again. A beautiful eye cream which retails at just £13 available from Liz Earle

To top it all off Liz Earle have a great offer on their website at the moment so if you buy the 3 daily essentials you can get a Daily Eye Repair FREE.
Have you girls tried this product before? I am turning into a Liz Earle Junkie at the moment. See HERE for my Before & After photos from using the Daily Essentials if you missed it. xxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a new eye cream but I'm still trying to decide which to get. I was thinking about trying Liz Earles spot gel. Their service is just lovely, I was really impressed. Going to do a review when I've tried the products for a bit longer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Clinique junkie, hehe. They do stunning eye creams too. ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice review! I adore the Liz Earle range but I'm currently using Cliniques all about eyes cream (not a fan of Clinique but it was free and it's actually not too bad) so I reckon I'll invest in the Liz Earle Eye cream once I've finished the pot :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review! I have become an eye cream junkie since hitting my 30's!!

    XO
    Jolene
    jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like clinique all about eyes its another of my favourites but you know what its like when you fancy a change.
    Thanks girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know which other brand do a really good eye cream?

    Origins, their Perfect World one. I've been using a sample of that and it has worked wonders on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx