M2Beaute serum and Gloss are designed to increase the length fullness and strength of eyelashes and they have done exactly that :)
So lets get on with the results:
I am thrilled with the results so far, my lashes have not looked this good for years.
The serum is easily applied at night time just as you would a liquid eyeliner. Maximum results are achieved by week 16 so i will update you all with the results at that point.
- MDN: Promotes the natural growth of the eyelashes
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Strengthens lashes and retards the lash loss cycle
- Hyaluronic acid: Keeps lashes moisturised and supple
- Prodew 300: Absorbs and binds moisture
- Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans: Affixes moisture, supporting elasticity and making lashes more flexible.
The revitalising gloss is used like a mascara twice a day and i have been religious with application of both products only missing about 3 times in the full 2 months of use.
- Copper tripeptide-1: Creates the optimum environment for M2Lashes Serum to work most efficiently
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Provides moisture and lets your lashes shine
- Hydrolyzed collagen: Improves eyelash structure making lashes strong and tenacious
- Sodium hyaluronate: Attracts and binds moisture to the lashes
- Argine: Strengthens eyelashes and creates superior surroundings to encourage healthy lash growth
- Hydrolyzed soy protein: Protects and improves elasticity, imparts volume, flexibility and resiliency making lashes easier to shape and curl.
The Activating Serum costs £120.00 and the Revitalizing Gloss £45 which although expensive actually works out at less than £1 per day.
I went out this week and where as i usually feel naked without my false lashes i felt my lashes looked long enough to get away without them.
My lashes have become longer, thicker and even more curled and even if my lashes were at the optimum length now i would still be thrilled with the results. If you have short, sparse lashes or damaged from extensions etc i would give this a try without a doubt.
I was very doubtful in the beginning but i take it all back.