Saturday 2 April 2011

Tommy Guns Shampoo & Conditioner

Morning my beautiful blogging friends, i am on a serious hair care mission at the moment. I'm looking for the perfect products for my hair.
On this mission i intend on trying LOTS of different products to see exactly what's out there in the giant field of Shampoo, conditioners, treatments, styling products etc.
The first combo I've been using is this little twosome:

Jasmine & Wild Nettle Shampoo & Jasmine, Wild Nettle & Sweet Almond Conditioner


Tommy Guns products are a range of salon and nature inspired products at an affordable price.
This duo is designed for thirsty, dry undernourished and coloured hair types.

These two products smell beautiful and i have really enjoyed using them in the shower. Although they are designed for dry hair i still find them both quite light and they don't weigh my hair down which is a nice change.

Overall a lovely set of products and my hair is looking unbelievably shiny. I think i will try some of the other range as the Fig & Plum shampoo & Conditioner for frizzy hair sounds Delicious.
Priced at £4.99 each they are a really good price too.

Shiny Hair :)


Available from John Lewis, Waitrose and Ocado. I like the fact that you can add these in your trolley when at the supermarket. There's nothing like a little beauty treat to brighten up a weekly shop.
Anyone else tried this range before and if so what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. oooh must look out for these xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the Tommyguns Pomegranate and Orange Flower Shampoo and Conditioner, I loved it, smelled absolutely beautiful and left my hair beautiful too! I'll have to try the Wild Nettle and Jasmine one now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently trying out this range and I've just been online to check the prices expecting them to be expensive and they're not too bad! Great review, thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never even heard of it! We need some of these brands over in Canada! I love your reviews! And your hair is sooo shiny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love TommyGuns I used to buy them a little while back all the time, have no idea why I stopped buying!
    Your hair is looking gorgeous by the way, forgot to say on your post about your new colour how fab it is! Welcome to the red head gang :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at these the other day in John Lewis but was worried they'd be a bit too heavy for my hair. Might give them a go now, thanks!
    Still loving your colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dammit, I was just in Waitrose this evening as they have JUST opened here! I'll have to go back and get this, if it worked for you. I am on a serious hair mission also. The water here is desperate for thinning out hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried quite alot of the Tommy Gunns shampoos and conditioners and I'm quite impressed with them. They smell lovely and leave your hair feeling really soft and manageable x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have these hun and love them! I also love the intense hair masque and volumising mousse x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tommyguns shampoo is perfect for my hair but where is their Climate Control Styling Spray it has disappeared off the Waitrose shelves.
    Please please bring it back for my fine hair it is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx