Wednesday 6 April 2011

Clinique Chubby Sticks!

Watch out ladies for the new Clinique Chubby sticks which are set to hit the counters around the 15th April.
I have been lucky enough to get a preview of a couple of the shades to share with you:


Fuller Fig £13.50







Super Strawberry £13.50






These feel really gorgeous on the lips. They are described perfectly as moisturising lip colour balm. They can give just a hint of colour or be applied more densely for a bolder look. Other colours in the range include:


  • Chunky Cherry
  • Richer Raisin
  • Super Strawberry
  • Whole Lotta Honey
  • Woppin’ Watermelon
  • Fuller Fig
  • Graped-up
  • Mega Melon

Enriched with a blend of butters and antioxidants to help protect and pamper the lips. These are an ideal summer product to give that fresh and playful look without being overly made up. I will be using these a lot for an everyday natural look with the added bonus of keeping my lips supple and smooth.

Fuller Fig



These are ultra easy to apply and leave my lips feeling soft and moisturised with a silky light texture.
What do you think?

16 comments:

  1. I love the look of the finish of them and great for on the move too!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This do look lovely but I am really into opaque lip colour at the mo, no doubt will be into sheer balm textures by the Autumn when these have all disappeared! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting!

    I think I like the strawberry one best - looks a nice spring/summer shade! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a bit on the fence with these - I have been waiting for them but my experience with any lip product in a crayon form is that it just looks too matte for my liking and given that I was in my 20s in the 1980s I have done matte to death really. I think the Fuller Fig looks like it would be your colour though. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the super strawberry shade<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you. I keep going to my local counter and asking for them, just in case they arrive early!! Thy look perfect for summer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read many good rewiews about them...they look great but I think that they are a bit pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I would love to try, I agree with Beauty diarist, a bit too matte and drying

    Looks lovely on you though sweets x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the look of these! And with a name like Chubby Stick!!! Love!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those! And I'm with Chuui. I think the name "Chubby Stick" is love. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweetheart! Here's a stupid question: Do you have to sharpen these? I'm really curious about this actually! And I love the Super Strawberry one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone. xx

    Beauty Diarist & Stina for some reason it looks matte on my photo but in real life its quite sheer and glossy xx

    Artdonatella, its not a stupid question at all. In fact i thought it needed to be sharpened at first but it just twists up at the bottom so no need to ever sharpen which is a bonus xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I probably wont part with the cash on these, but that colour looks amazing on you!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look like nice products. Now I want one.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks hun! I find that pencil sharpeners hate me...they NEVER work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel like I've been waiting for these forever and of course now I'm on a spending ban. I shall live vicariously through you for a few months!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx