Monday 18 April 2011

Liz Earle Shampoo & Conditioner

Good Morning lovely ladies. Oooh another Liz Earle review for you. This time its for the Shampoo & Conditioner which i have been eager to get hold of after reading lots of good reviews when it was first launched.

As always the products come beautifully wrapped in tissue paper

I received the Botanical Shine Shampoo and the Botanical Shine Conditioner for fine or oily hair. I really like the fact that you have a choice of 3 conditioners the other 2 are more suited to normal hair or dry/damaged hair.


Botanical Shine Shampoo 200ml £7.65

A very gentle but thorough shampoo loaded with natural Vitamin E, West African Shea Butter and shine boosting Apple and Orange extracts. Of course there are no nasty chemicals which is to be expected with all Liz Earle products.
I really love the fragrance of this shampoo. You can smell the zingy orange and apple which is really refreshing and it feels lovely and soothing on my scalp.
Leaves my hair sooo shiny and feels fresh for ages after using. The smell is very subtle once rinsed but it does linger for a little while. Would i buy this again YES



 Botanical Shine Conditioner for Oily Hair 200ml £7.65

The website states:
With black cohosh, yangu oil, blue seakale and shine-boosting apple and orange extracts, our ultra-light, finely balanced colour safe conditioner leaves oily, dull, limp or lifeless hair shiny, volumised and full of life.

This Conditioner does exactly that. It again smells amazing, feels extremely light and leaves my hair really shiny, weightless, full of volume.
I suffer with oily roots and dry ends. So the problem for me is while this conditioner is perfect for everyday use it just isn't rich enough for my dry ends.

However this is my awkward hair type rather than the product in question. I might try the conditioner for dry/damaged hair and use it alternate washes or once a week.
I wonder is Liz Earle will bring out a weekly hair treatment mask? That would be fantastic.

Since using these i have had no itchy scalp which was sometimes a problem in the past and it was very gentle on my coloured hair. If you haven't tried these yet then i would give them a shot.


  Liz Earle have an offer on at the moment where you can buy any 3 hair products for £19.95 and get free Postage and Packaging
Ideal for those of you who already use and love the range and need to stock up. ( I know there are quite a few fans out there )

Don't forget to check out my Liz Earle giveaway too. Link on the right hand side photo. xx

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like I might want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just placed my order!! Thanks for letting us know!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this. Love liz earle stuff!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these sound amazing. The only thing from Liz Earle I have is Cleanse and Polish which i love so would love to try some more from the range! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in desperate need of finding a shampoo and conditioner to fix my damaged hair! I'm starting to think that blonde wasn't exactly a great idea! lol
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx