Wednesday 27 April 2011

For The Woman Who Likes MOR !

Every once in a while i come across a range of products that for me have the WOW factor. I don't know if it's just me but as soon as i read a review on this range i was intrigued.
The stunning packaging immediately drew me in and the delectable sounding array of fragrances. For me the whole range oozes style and grown up glamour, perfect for the girl who has everything.


Mor Cosmetics is an Australian Brand that has recently been launched over here in the UK. The range consists of over 150 products with various collections including the Emporium Black collection and little luxuries.


Snow Gardenia Hand Cream

Royal Mulberry Body Butter




The lip balms in the tins are just adorable. This one pictured here is Lychee Flower and its the Best lip balm I've tried. Gorgeous.


Marshmallow Body Butter

Its rare that a company get both the packaging and the product so spot on so these are my new found Love Affair products.
Fragrances include Italian Blood Orange, Cassis noir and Sugar Rose Tiger Lily to name a few. Each one unusual and carefully blended. My favourite so far has to be Marshmallow, it's such a beautiful soft , sweet and almost baby power lingering smell. I tried the body body but think i can see a perfume purchase coming on.

I will do a separate review of the products i was sent as there is too much to say in one post but lets just say i wasn't disappointed.
I would love to know if you have tried any of these products yet?
Available from Space NK

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand so thanks for doing this blog post. The lip balm tin is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered them a few months back ... I love there soaps, lotions, cremes, and candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE luxury bath and body brands, anything like Philosphy, Laura Mercier etc so I'm very excited to try this!
    Sarah
    saprkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look really gorgeous, i haven't tried any of these products. Looking forward to your review :)

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw they look so fab!! Cant wait to see the review

    www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to have to check this range out, it looks lovely - the packaging is fantastic, very boudoir. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the packaging it looks like it's from the Regency period. I know they do the lip balms at House of Fraser so I shall check them out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skin Srubs i know exactly what you mean about the packaging. Usually i unwrap things and the packaging goes straight in the bin. I keep putting these back in the box after using as they look so lovely

    Thanks for the comments girls xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx