Saturday 19 February 2011

What's in my Make Up Bag

This morning I've woke up to a blanket of white snow outside. It's freezing cold so I'm wrapping up warm and spending some time catching up with you lovely lot. I am shamefully pinching this idea from my  lovely friend over at Cheekybeauty

I change whats in this bag all the time so this is just some of the products that i use regularly and are easy to transport. I like to have a bag ready just in case i have to rush off somewhere. Not that that ever happens but a girl never knows?


My benefit makeup bag that my lovely friend brought me for Xmas


Its not jammed full of products at the moment but i tend to add bits until its overflowing and then have to have a sort out. :)

I also keep my little bottle of Just Me Paris Hilton in my bag for a little spritz. Its not my favourite but its nice for an everyday and if i keep it in my bag i use it up quickly which means i can move on to something else :)

Burt's Bees lip balm is an everyday product for me now to keep my lips hydrated and soft.


Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation. My favourite. Not the best for travelling as its glass but no other foundation compares at the moment.
Benefit pressed powder
Laura Mercier secret camouflage (dark circles)
YSL Touche Eclate ( Brightening )
Eucerin cover stick ( covers and treats spots ) See here



Benefit eyeshadow cube
Too Faced bronzer, blusher and highlighter trio review here
Tart blusher stick in dollface
Gosh eyeshadow Grey/Brown
2 Artdeco eyeshadow pencils in a violet and navy blue from the Beauty desire collection reviewed here


Benefit Bad gal Mascara in Blue ( its called blue but its a blue/black )
Benefit eyebrow pencil
Clinique eye pencil in frosty
Urban Decay 24/7 liner gunmetal & Zero
No7 liner in nude. ( wear this so much )



Mini Dior gloss in shade 151
Mini Diorshow mascara
I love the mini sizes of products they always look so much cuter than full size


Jemma Kidd gloss in candy
Lancome Juicy tube in seille ( nearly all gone )
MAC Lipglass in Easy Lounger
NYX gloss in Natural



Benefit lipstick in on the sly
MAC Sandy B lipstick
MAC Creme Cup lipstick
MAC Blankety Lipstick

I love these kinds of posts as i love to see what other people use regularly. Hope you are all having a great weekend xx

20 comments:

  1. love it.....


    http://tansiaasobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all cosmetics inside your makeup bag..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so handy with the brush holder!
    I loved everything you carry around.
    I didn't know benefit did those cubes. It looks lovely.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handy makeup bag - it's a Xmas gift that keeps on giving! ;) Snow?! I hope it doesn't come down to Dorset! lol x I'm the same - I like to tote a few products around so that I can touch-up my makeup when I'm out & about :) Great post!

    Catherine x

    www.beautyblogbycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some good products in your make-up bag!
    I like the fact that you white bag does not have any make up stains at all:) I had a white make up bag and after awhile it wasn't white at all.
    Therefore, i had to buy a black one with special easy clean plastic cover inside! LOL! Mine is also ready for a travel, because i often go to places where I stay over night.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe some people have snow! Great post, it reminded me I was considering Blankety and Creme Cup :)
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the BURT'S & BEES lipbalm! It's so moisturizing and kind of prickly on the lips : D and the Mega Shine Lipglosses are EPIC <3 love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh i just did a post like this recently and got heaps of good comments :) i love seeing whats in everyones makeup bag.
    I want a chanel foundation so i think i will check this out :) xx
    gh0stparties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I am liking the look of Dior Addict lip gloss :-) it is snowing in South Yorkshire? stay warm! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing whats in pples makeup lol Drooling all over ur products they r all lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i love the NYX gloss !! you have lovely colour choice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed looking through your bag. Mine is due another sort out so I might have a go at a post like this myself. I think you'll be needing a new Zero liner very soon!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so much in that bag it looks very convenient. i really want to try that chanel foundation

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey! I've tagged you for this..
    http://sugarcoatedmuffin.blogspot.com/2011/02/tag-youre-it.html
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw thanks girls. Im glad you enjoyed this post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that make-up bag I need one! And your lipsticks are the perfect colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my.. beautiful contents, but the bag doesn't fall short either!!! Love the separate slots for the brushes, EVERY makeup bag should come with these imo!!! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazed that you can fit so many products in just one bag! How's the Laura Mercier concealer? Do you think it's worth the price?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi there yes i do think its worth the price i love it. Brilliant coverage. You have to warm it up a little and it can be a bit cakey if you apply too much but its perfect once you get the hang of it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx