I was lucky enough to review the mint whitening trays from white and beyond and i am thrilled with the results so far.
So before i go any further lets cut to the chase. Like they say a picture tells a thousand words.
I am on day 7 now and the whitening has slowed down a bit but my teeth are still getting brighter and i will update in a weeks time when i have completed the kit.
The kit costs £59.99 from the white and beyond website
- 2 x Mouldable mouth guards
- 4 x 3cc Mint flavoured 12% HP whitening gel dispensers (48 applications)
- Full instruction manual
- 1 x Mint container for mouth moulds
- 1 x Applicator tips
- 1 x Spare mouth guards
Now i am not a dentist and i cannot advise you on these types of products but what i can tell you is: It worked for me :)
I have tried many other products and to be honest i was starting to give up on a whiter smile.
Positives so far :
- It Works and Fast in my case.
- Easy to use
- Reasonable price
- Teeth are slightly sensitive ( although a lot less so than with some others Ive tried )
- Can't drink coffee, red wine etc )
Like i say i am thrilled with the results so far. My friends have all noticed the change and i feel so much more confident already.
Would you consider this treatment and what do you think of the results so far?