Sunday, 20 February 2011

Slouching Sunday!

I love Sundays, i am usually busy catching up with house work and boring things like that but every now and then on a Sunday i like to slouch. I sit around in my jim jams, watch TV, drink coffee ( although today I'm not as I'm in the process of bleaching my teeth ) watch the kids play, catch up on some of my favourite blogs and just chill.

Yesterday i baked some cakecups with Rocco and they turned out really yummy. So i promised the kids they can eat one after breakfast ( whats left of them anyway ) Then i think i might have a little sort through some cupboards. I enjoy a good declutter and find it strangely therapeutic. I play some tunes and dance around the kitchen while i do it :)

I am burning one of my new wax tarts in the kitchen ( review coming soon ) Cinnamon rolls and vanilla smoothie fragranced, mmmm it smells Divine.

So that's how i will be spending my Sunday morning/afternoon.
Sometimes its the usual boring days that seem the most happiest. xx






24 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look yummy!! The kids seem to be enjoying them too :).

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably going to sound weird, especially given it's my first time visiting your blog, but the picture you just painted kind of made me wish I was at your house watching you dance around your kitchen and having coffee and cupcakes with you (and I don't even like cupcakes!) haha - you seriosuly made it sound like much fun! You have adorable kids too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sundays like that, and baking sounds fab, the cupcakes look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou ladies i kind of get an urge every now and then to do a bit of baking and the kids and hubby love it ha.xx

    Julia it doesnt sound weird at all hun. I would quite enjoy somebody else dancing round the kitchen with me but instead i have my 10 year old telling me im embarrasing :) Hubby is out otherwise he would just laugh at me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sundays spent cleaning, organising, baking or lazing around are how Sundays should be!
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exactly the same, some weekends I just love sorting through drawers & cupboards, it's so satisfying having a good clear out! Looking forward to the wax tarts reviews, I love candles & scents for the house x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cupcake looks amazing! Yummy! I'm a new follower...great blog..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute are the lil ones awww x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please can you send 4 cupcakes our way :) they look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. those cupcakes look yummy&e boys are cute&adorable

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do look great cupcakes - I made a chocolate cake 2 days ago and of the 12 slices, me and my daughter ate 8 between us whoops!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those cupcakes look so so delicious! Happy Sunday :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone, cupcakes are officially now gone :o xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too had a lazy Sunday - Sofa Sunday as i've been calling it. Sometimes it's just what you need.

    And those cakes look quite professional!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cupcakes look VERY yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wanna eat those...i tried ur chocolate cupcakes yesterday....i almost passed...it wasnt too bad but i'll try again,it was my first time making a cupcake...so i shld get better after a few tries:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. mmm yummy looking cupcakes ,, missed u hun ,, how have u been <3 ??

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx