Wednesday 25 May 2011

Yes To Hair products !

Today's post is a review on a shampoo & Conditioner from the Yes To Cucumber Range.


I have been trying out a few of the Yes to products but this is the first product that is Yes to Cucumbers so i was interested to see how a shampoo /conditioner like this would smell. It does smell of cucumbers, but in a really fresh and invigorating way. The smell is so hard to describe. If i could give an award for the freshest smelling shampoo it would have to go to these.

Yes to Cucumbers Shampoo/Conditioner £8.99 500ml Each

The Yes to Cucumbers shampoo is created for colour treated hair. Packed full of ingredients like Centaurea Extract ( a botanical extract ) to help protect hair from light and lock in colour.
Organic Cucumbers for nourishment and Aloe Vera the Magical plant that refreshes, hydrates and gives hair amazing shine.


 Yes to Cucumbers conditioner is again aimed at colour treated hair with Organic Cucumbers. Centaurea Extract and Green Tea for protection and shine







Did they Work for me:

All in all i really love the way the two products worked on my hair. I was left with shiny glossy locks and i do think they helped keep my colour looking bright which is hard work when you have coloured red hair.

The smell is a bit unusual i can't decide if i like it or not. It's really really fresh smelling and totally different to any other shampoo I've tried. Saying that the smell doesn't linger on the hair once its dry so its not really an issue for me.


My hair feels so clean after using these and i can get away with an extra day before washing my hair as it seems to get less oily for some reason at the roots.
The conditioner is light but it still has plenty of slip and detangles my hair well and makes it feel really soft.

The bottles are huge and seem to last for ages so good if you are on a budget but still want to use great products with natural and organic ingredients.

I'd love to know if anyone else has tried these before and if so what did you think?

7 comments:

  1. Nice products!! The conditioner looks tempting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these sound fab! Will have to give them a go! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the bottles are huge! awesome review! :)

    stay pretty!

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of the 'Yes to...' products but want to try some, they always get a good review x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice review! I haven't tried any of the 'Yes to..' products yet... How do they compare to the Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner? x

    www.makeupbeautyandnails.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried many YTC products, but I love their lip butters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the replies ladies xx

    Christina i like the smell more with the Liz earle products but i find the yes to cucumbers conditioner a bit more nourishing. I really love liz earle products as a whole so its hard to compare. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx