Monday 22 November 2010

A little step into Eyeko

Hello my gorgeous followers. I have been an Eyeko Embassador a little while now but to be honest i signed up and kind of forgot about it ha.
Anyway there are so many lovely looking products to buy that i didn't know where to begin but as they had a special offer on where you get a fat balm free with any purchase so i decided to try out the Tinted cream.


This is described as a 3 in 1 tinted cream Highlighter, moisturiser and eyecream.
£8 was the price and this is a big tub so well worth the money.


Here you can see it swatched on my hand. It has a really pretty sheen to it. The colour is quite dark but when i applied it to my face it blended in easily and just left me with a sunkissed look. It enhanced my tan but in a natural way ( no orangeness or streaks ) Thumbs up.



So i chose the colour Cherry in the fat balm collection. I am pleased with my choice as the colour is a deep red which can be worn on both the lips and cheeks which can be blended out to a girly flush. I had heard that these were a bit sticky but i found that once it was applied it didn't feel sticky at all.


Cherry Fat Balm swatched and unblended. Ooops i nearly forgot, this smells beautiful.
RRP £6 but i got mine free yaay.


Then i also received in the post this London Lips in shade Portobello which is new on the website costing £6.50. This was my ambassador gift :) This is a pink gloss with golden shimmer. I found it quite sticky but i don't really mind that. The shine was fab and i wore it here over the cherry Fat Balm. What do you think?
Can  you see the golden shimmer? Subtle but gorgeous non the less.


So here is the look. Eyeko tinted cream all over. Cherry fat balm on cheeks and lips and portobello lightly applied over the top for extra shimmer.
I had fully intended to wear a powder for extra coverage but the tinted cream was so lovely on its own that i didn't want to spoil the glowy look.
I have no extra highlighter on it's just the effect from the cream and blusher.


So my baby steps in trying Eyeko have been so far so good. I would love to know of any products you have tried from the range and your thoughts?

All these products and many more goodies are available from Eyeko here 
If you do decide to buy anything you can use my code below to get you a free gift and me some commission hehe xx

13 comments:

  1. I like the fat balm colour on the lips, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so glowly!!I really want to try these!!!;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, i love to glow, i can't tell you how many glow enhancing products i have tried x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Eyeko! I made my first purchase using your code and I'm an ambassador too now :-) I like the line and shine pencils (I think that's what they are called) and the grafitti eyeliner. I've done a mini review on my new beauty blog http://pinksugarbeauty.blogspot.com
    I've just ordered the new gift set too at 50% off, that's a good way to try new products from them, I think alot of them are limited edition.
    Becky :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just became an ambassador myself today! of course i have no orders and don't think i will ether, but i am placing an order for myself today as i really really want to try some of their stuff! yay! :) so i'm getting 3 of their graffitti liners and a fat balm. i am so intrigued! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous i reccomend the tinted balm in the pink colour its an amazing highlight!

    xoxo hana
    lamorereviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely as always! I think I'm going to have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great products! Love the gloss! Very pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you glow girl! terrible pun but seriously pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the Eyeko nail polishes but havent tried many of the other goodies. the creams all look lovely but I hate buying creams n such online before I've got the chance to try them!

    The tinted cream looks like it'd be great over a tan and I love the shimmer! Very nice indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to say that you skin looks great! Amazing!
    Love the glow and the tinted lips.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx