Monday 17 May 2010

Strawberry treats




Well today i feel like the start of summer is upon us. Now the one thing that really reminds me of summer is Strawberrys, so with this in mind i have two little beauties to talk about which are strawberry inspired.
I'm sure some of you have seen the Barry M Strawberry nail paint before, it is part of a collection they have recently bought out with some gorgeous colours. This one is my favourite though it's so girly and fresh looking it goes on smoothly and even looks good on short nails like mine.
I added a coat of china glaze top coat to this for a bit of extra shine and i love love love it.



The second item arrived today in the post from the wonderful LUSH. 1 very large bottle of Yummy Yummy Yummy. Description taken from the website :
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy is soon to be discontinued! It's a deliciously fragrant strawberry and almond cream for the skin. Helen created it with wonderfully natural ingredients: fresh strawberries, soothing honey and moisturising almond oil, with a drop of rejuvenating olibanum. It's not common shower gel, it's the yummiest strawberries and cream wash ever.
Yes you heard right this fantastic shower gel is being discontinued much to my disapointment. So i would stock up now before it's gone. I just love the fresh strawberry and cream scent this gives off it lathers really well and feels so luxurious and creamy. I am really sad to see it go. However on a brighter note lush also added a freebie into my order which was a huge bonus and made me smile so thanks lush.



This was my freebie from lush
Waving Not Drowning Ballistic

The lavender, ylang ylang and fennel insomnia bomber. When you're exhausted and you'd give all your money just to be able to drift off into dreamland, that's when you need a Waving Not Drowning bath. We use lavender to calm and balance your mind, with ylang to relax you, cardamom to help relieve mental fatigue and fennel to clear your head. If you haven't got a bath, stick it in a bowl of hot water by your bed and breathe deeply.

I think its great when companies add little extras into orders it always impresses me after all who doesnt love to get something for free. I will update you all when i have tried out this little ball of gorgeousness. They also added a little card which makes you think about how easy it is to spread a little kindness which leaves me thinking about what my good deed for the day will be???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx