Saturday, 20 August 2011

ORLY Purple Crush NOTD!

A few days ago a little parcel popped through my letter box from my lovely friend Farrah who blogs over at Make up it girl.
One of the things inside was a gorgeous nail polish from Orly called Purple Crush.

I have just seen that this colour is on offer at for just £7.85 inc free delivery. I really love the brushes and consistency with Orly polishes they seem to go on so smoothly.

Ring fingers i added a coat of Orly Bubbly Bombshell (I can't resist a bit of glitter)

Followed by Barry M Nail Effects

I Love this shade, its a bit deeper in real life but so rich and vivid. I keep looking at my nails and admiring them. Have you tried Orly before and if so do you have a favourite colour to recommend?


  1. Looks fab!!! I love Orly Polish, Fancy Fuscia is a gorgeous shade too!!!xxx

  2. I love this colour, it really is beautiful! I imagine it will look fantastic with a tan?

  3. I love Orly polishes, Rage & Space Cadet are two of my favourites. This is a really nice pinky purple!


  4. An awesome combination of nail polish! great job!


  5. Just gorgeous! Australia is going into spring so this colour is PERFECT! LOVE IT!

  6. Gorgeous color!!!!
    Tagged you in a post Nicoletta :D


Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx