Friday 29 July 2011

This is me! OOTD


Outfit of the day was a white vest dress with my grey baggy long line top from topshop. I was hoping it was going to be warm but the sun wasn't playing so i added my black long line cardie.


Black leather cuff which i purchased on my hols for 10 Euros which i love to bits.


Black belt from primark


Sandals from Primark last year. I love these they are super comfy and go with everything


Face wise i am making the most of my tan as it fades so fast. I'm wearing a tinted moisturiser with lots of mascara and some serious highlighting on my cheeks.


As i said serious highlighting lol. I used my Mac Shell cream colour base as a highlighter and Nars Sin as my blusher. Love these two together.
xx

15 comments:

  1. You always look so lovely! I LOVE the black leather cuff, fab holiday purchase!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute look, the cuff is awesome along with your shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leather cuff is gorgeous, and the shoes are fab too x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and I will not believe that you are 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very cool and casual, also looks ube comfy! :) nicely put together! rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. I'm glad you like the cuff, there were loads of cheaper ones but i really liked this design.

    Frilly-lace-knickers: Thanks for the compliment hun, i may be 36 but i dont act it, im far too young at heart :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always look gorgeous in every outfit, love this dress...you look really fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah you look so lovely with your gorgeous tan - I'm adoring your nailpolish on your toes - what is it?
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally just did some catching up and it looks like you had a wonderful holiday! I love that cuff! Great find! Here's to hoping your tan lasts as long as possible

    ReplyDelete
  10. great OOTD that cuff is gorgeous! and I am well and truly jealous of your tan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color of your hair! I am in love with red hair right now- I had more red hair in the beginning of summer and it faded, now I miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much everyone xx

    Strawberry Blond its models own fuzzy peach on my toes. I painted them before my hols and its still going strong. Fab really xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous. I never spotted those Primark sandals last year! Jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the grey top, looks great with the belt! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the black cuff x

    http://talkingbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx