Monday 19 March 2012

Feeling hot with Mavala!

Pretty polishes are everywhere and with so much choice out there it makes it hard to decide which brand to try next. Luckily for me i was sent a few of the Mavala shades to try out for myself in 3 stunning shades



Priced at just £4.30 each the polishes are affordable for everyone and the quality is salon standard at a high street price. I used Mavala years ago when i was training as a nail technician and loved the products back then but had forgotten about them so pleased to have had a reminder.

Waikiki Orange
(A stunning orange/coral that would look amazing with a tan)

Moon Grey
(A cool toned neutral chic)

Daring Pink
(Perfect for the girls who like to get noticed, a bright pink with purple tones)

 I couldn't decide which to wear so i wore them all :)

Which do you like the best? Available from leading department stores and salons

11 comments:

  1. That pink colour is amazing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O the pink polish is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My god, mood grey is to die for! I must have this one!
      liloo/@tsunimee xx

      Delete
  3. That pink is stunning, so bright and summery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the packaging on these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mavala isn't a brand I've ever had anything from, but these look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There. I found your blog using MSN. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read.
    beauty products online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wearing Daring Pink with a top layer of Sparkling Violet today. I adore Mavala polish, the little bottles are so quirky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice That pink is stunning,look awesome.
    spray tan solution Newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone, looks like a firm favourite with the pink then :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx