Thursday 16 February 2012

Weekly Workings!

This week i have been making lots of products to replenish my stock at marshmallowblends things are picking up nicely as word is getting out and more and more people are trying my products. 
I've been working a new Vanilla & Brown sugar scrub which smells Amazing.


Oh and these Creme Brulee Shea Bath Melts 


I was really excited to see my feature today in the Working Womans Magazine which can be found here if you fancy a read.

Apart from that Ive been trying to eat healthily, doing my weekly Zumba class and Wii Zumba and my clothes are getting looser so I'm feeling positive that i will fit into my bridesmaid dress in May if i keep up the good work.

Hope you are all having a good week xx

7 comments:

  1. Your Creme Brulee bath melts look divine!! Im assuming you sell from your site??
    I will have a look when on my laptop at home, gorgeous!

    xx

    http://a30something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh Vanilla and Brown sugar scrub smells amazing! How much would that be? I'm tempted! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I do sell from my website www.marshmallowblends.co.uk I'm also on Facebook marshmallowblends .
    The scrub is £5.99 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the bridesmaid dress weight loss! I was doing mine this time last year.
    Going to purchase some of your stuff when my waste pipe on my bath is connected lol! Don't wan it on my bathroom floor.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek no bath would drive me nuts. I have a shower but i only use it when im rushing, im addicted to long soaks in the bath lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't realise you had started your own business! I'm off to place an order - Everything looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx