Friday 28 October 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Sugar Scrub Cubes!

As most of you know i am in the process of starting up a little online business selling handmade foodie scented body products. 
I can't tell you how much fun i am having in mixing and making new products.
I set myself the challenge of making some sugar scrub cubes which were quite challenging as i wanted a gorgeous scrub that wasn't too hard and foamed up as well as leaving the skin beautiful and soft.

Strawberry Cheesecake sugar scrub cubes

Here's how the latest batch came out. What do you think?
Made with Shea butter, Aloe butter, grapeseed oil, Vitamin E and a little Shea butter soap and lots of sugar
Full of great natural products and no preservatives

I'd like to try these in lemon and vanilla sugar , coffee mocha and Apple Tart & Cinnamon Fragrance
Have you ever tried a sugar cube scrub? I'm thinking these would make lovely gifts for xmas.

11 comments:

  1. They sound fantastic, and I'd certainly buy some (as I'm far too lazy to make my own)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy! Good enough to eat! :)
    Have you looked into the licensing side of selling products? I fancied having a go but it seems so complicated. :S
    Good luck with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so sweet. I love the way you set your mind to do something and then do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw this in my reader I wanted to know where to get these from!! Will you be selling them soon?? x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you are starting a business. So happy for you. Good luck!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound amazing and I would love to buy some when you're up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your nice comments xx

    betwixt beauty, i have looked into it and although it looks daunting at first its not that bad once you get the ball rolling xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fantastic idea, I'd be happy to test anything for you! lol I love the idea of coffee sugar scrub cubes bring it on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cool! they look great and sound like they'd smell divine

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG YUM! Your tweets on your products make me drool hun! I cannot wait for you to start your business, you have yourself one certain customer right here! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you did an amazing job! these look lovely!
    i have to agree... perfect for an x-mas present!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx